Often asked: How Do I Keep The Popup Blocker From Closing Site While Filling Out My Tax Form?
Click the GEAR icon and select Internet Options. Select the Privacy tab. Uncheck Turn on Pop-up Blocker to disable the pop-up blocker. Click the Settings button to disable pop-up blockers for specific sites.
- 1 How do I disable popup blockers for a site?
- 2 How do I disable the pop-up blocker is enabled Please add this site to your exception list?
- 3 How do I override pop-up blocker?
- 4 How do I disable Google Chrome pop-up blocker?
- 5 How do I disable my pop-up blocker on my laptop?
- 6 How do I unblock pop-ups?
- 7 How do you please disable your pop-up blockers and disable active toolbar add ons?
- 8 How do I unblock pop-ups on Mac Chrome?
- 9 How do I unblock pop-ups on Chrome?
- 10 Where is pop-up blocker in Chrome?
- 11 How do you unblock pop-ups on Iphone?
- 12 How do I disable my pop-up blocker on Internet Explorer?
- 13 Why does Google Chrome help keep popping up?
How do I disable popup blockers for a site?
Take the following steps to disable pop-up blockers:
- Click Tools or the gear icon.
- Click Internet options.
- Click the Privacy tab.
- Uncheck Turn on Pop-up Blocker.
- Click OK.
How do I disable the pop-up blocker is enabled Please add this site to your exception list?
If your preferred browser is Chrome, open Chrome and do the following:
- Choose Settings under the menu.
- Select Show advanced settings
- Under Privacy, select the button Content settings
- Scroll down to Pop-ups and select the button Manage exceptions
- Enter *.
- Select Done to finish.
How do I override pop-up blocker?
Click Advanced at the bottom. Under Privacy and security, click the Content Settings button. Select Pop-ups and redirects. To disable the pop-up blocker uncheck the Blocked (recommended) box.
How do I disable Google Chrome pop-up blocker?
Google Chrome – Windows Select Settings. Click the Show advanced settings at the bottom. Under Privacy, click the Content Settings button. To disable the pop-up blocker check the Allow all sites to show pop- ups box.
How do I disable my pop-up blocker on my laptop?
Click Tools menu. Click Internet Options. Click Privacy tab. Under Pop-up Blocker, UnCheck Turn on Pop-up Blocker.
How do I unblock pop-ups?
On your Android device, open the Chrome app. Tap More > Settings. Tap Site settings, then Pop-ups and redirects. Turn Pop-ups and redirects on to allow pop-ups.
How do you please disable your pop-up blockers and disable active toolbar add ons?
Google Chrome Browser
- Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar.
- Select Settings.
- Click Show Advanced settings.
- In the “Privacy” section, click the Content settings button.
- In the “Pop-ups” section, click “Manage exceptions”
- Enter [*.]
- Select Allow.
- Click the Done button.
How do I unblock pop-ups on Mac Chrome?
In Chrome, go to Tools (the icon of three dots) and select Settings. Under the Privacy and Security header, click Site Settings. Locate the Content header and click Pop-ups and redirects. Within Pop-ups and redirects, you can enable or disable the pop-up blocker by clicking the radio button.
How do I unblock pop-ups on Chrome?
In the menu bar at the top of your computer screen, click Chrome and select Preferences… in the drop-down.
- Click “Preferences.”
- Go to the “Privacy and security” section.
- Go to “Site Settings.”
- Click “Pop-ups and redirects.”
- Click the switch at the top to allow pop-ups.
- Click the icon of three horizontal dots.
Where is pop-up blocker in Chrome?
Settings. Under “Privacy and security,” click Site settings. Click Pop-ups and redirects. Choose the option you want as your default setting.
How do you unblock pop-ups on Iphone?
Launch Settings. Tap Safari. Under the General section, click the toggle next to Block Pop-ups to enable or disable the pop-up blocker. A green toggle indicates an enabled pop-up blocker.
How do I disable my pop-up blocker on Internet Explorer?
To turn Pop-up Blocker on or off Open Internet Explorer, select the Tools button, and then select Internet options. On the Privacy tab, under Pop-up Blocker, select or clear the Turn on Pop-up Blocker check box, and then select OK.
Why does Google Chrome help keep popping up?
If you’re seeing some of these problems with Chrome, you might have unwanted software or malware installed on your computer: Unwanted Chrome extensions or toolbars keep coming back. Your browsing is hijacked, and redirects to unfamiliar pages or ads. Alerts about a virus or an infected device.