How to Pass the Life Insurance Exam
- Step 1: Learn Your State’s Requirements and Get the Exam Outline.
- Step 2: Schedule Your Exam.
- Step 3: Have a Study Plan to Pass the Life Insurance Exam.
- Step 4: Follow the State Exam Outline.
- Step 5: Prepare and Practice.
- Step 6: Know the Exam Center Process.
- 1 How hard is the health and life insurance exam?
- 2 How do you pass a life insurance test?
- 3 How do I study for the life and Health Insurance exam?
- 4 What is passing score for life insurance exam?
- 5 What happens if you fail life insurance exam?
- 6 What is the hardest insurance exam?
- 7 What should you not do before a life insurance test?
- 8 Can you retake life insurance exam?
- 9 Can I drink coffee before life insurance exam?
- 10 What kind of questions are on the life insurance exam?
- 11 How long does it take to study for the Series 7?
- 12 Can I take life insurance exam online?
- 13 Is life insurance hard to get?
How hard is the health and life insurance exam?
Pass Rates and Recommended Study Time Nevertheless, the passing score for all exams is 70%, and utilizing exam study tools can help you gauge whether or not you are on target to pass on the first try. The average exam-taker should expect to spend about 35 to 40 hours studying to pass the life and health insurance exam.
How do you pass a life insurance test?
How to prepare for a life insurance medical exam
- Eat healthy. During the life insurance physical, the examiner will take a blood sample for testing and he or she will check your blood pressure and pulse.
- Drink water.
- Consider fasting.
- Skip the gym.
- Get a good night’s sleep.
- Wear lightweight clothing.
How do I study for the life and Health Insurance exam?
How to Prepare for the Life and Health Insurance Exam
- Step 1: Create and Stick to a Study Calendar.
- Step 2: Review the State Exam Outline.
- Step 3: Use Practice Exams to Help You Study.
- Step 4: Exam Prep Review Course.
- Step 5: Understand the Exam Process.
What is passing score for life insurance exam?
The passing score required on each exam is 60%. When you complete the exam, you will receive a score report marked “pass or fail”.
What happens if you fail life insurance exam?
You will find out if you passed or failed the exam at the testing center. However, you cannot register to take it again at that time. Instead, you must wait 24 hours before you can register again. You can take the exam three times in one year.
What is the hardest insurance exam?
Which insurance test is the toughest? Each insurance licensing exam presents its own challenge. Between Life and Health, students say that the Health insurance exam is the more difficult. Health insurance policies are simply more complicated than life insurance policies.
What should you not do before a life insurance test?
The Day Before the Exam
- Avoid alcohol and nicotine. Both can increase your blood pressure.
- Avoid red meat. Red meat is a high-cholesterol food.
- Avoid over-the-counter medications such as antihistamines and nasal decongestants. These types of medications can increase blood pressure.
- Get a good night’s sleep.
Can you retake life insurance exam?
Yes, you can; however, it is up to the underwriters to approve another medical exam and be willing review the new results for a premium adjustment. In most cases, six months is the required waiting period.
Can I drink coffee before life insurance exam?
Tip number two: don’t drink coffee or alcohol before your exam. Coffee can also elevate your blood readings and alcohol can dehydrate you making it harder to draw blood.
What kind of questions are on the life insurance exam?
The questions on the Life and Health Insurance exam will be in three different multiple-choice formats: direct question, incomplete sentence, and “all of the following except.” Each question will have four possible answers from which the candidate must choose.
How long does it take to study for the Series 7?
You need to spend 80-100 hours studying for the FINRA Series 7 exam if you have a finance background and about 150 if you don’t. The first thing you should do is lay out a study plan that ensures you put those hours in.
Can I take life insurance exam online?
Individuals may schedule their examinations with PSI either online or by telephone.
Is life insurance hard to get?
Compared to most finance careers, becoming a life insurance agent is easy. No educational requirements exist beyond a high school diploma at most. Some states require you to take a licensing course and pass an exam, but truthfully, these are as easy as a fifth-grade spelling test.