The Financial Planning process starts for both men and women in the meantime. Money is, fortunately, gender neutral. Investment and savings are best done as soon as possible and it is never too late to start. Financial Planning is critical for the gender empowered woman who shoulders responsibility. This is the reason you ought to know about the best LIC plans for ladies in 2017.
Being a lady, it can be hazardous to remain with the market varieties. Life coverage Corporation is among the most confided in brands in India when searching for a Life Insurance Policy. Your cash can never sink if put resources into this brand. The Indian Government itself is the guarantor for LIC if it fails.
New Jeevan Anand Plan
- Jeevan Anand is a standout amongst other LIC plans that is propelled remembering the need and prerequisite of women in the year 2018.
- LIC’s New Jeevan Anand Plan is a participating non-linked plan which offers an alluring blend of protection and savings.
- New Jeevan Anand Plan is a plan that comprises of protection and savings offers that are agreeable to the lady.
- The client can enjoy the lump sum payment toward the finish of the approach term period.
- This policy provides a good sum of financial protection against the passing of the policyholder.
- The best element of the strategy is that notwithstanding when the maturity is paid and the policyholder is surviving then the insurance coverage continues with the payment of premium amounts. This plan is perfect for women who are never off their obligations in life as it likewise proceeds with its duty, even after the maturity period of the plan.
- The policy can be surrendered, given when at least three full years’ premiums have been paid by the customer.
- One can even safeguard with the extra riders as per the policy choice. Rider’s offers are as per the following –
- LIC’s unplanned demise advantage or handicap advantage.
- LIC’s New Term Assurance Rider.
- Jeevan lakshya is a non-unit linked plan and it offers the mix of savings and protection to a woman.
- If there should be an occurrence of death of the policyholder, this plans offers an annual income to the family which is vital. What’s more, if the policyholder makes due to the development of the arrangement that it will give a survival benefit during maturity.
- Jeevan Lakshya is an ordinary LIC plan, subsequently, it has a restricted premium payment option and even the premium term of the policy is 3 years not as much as the policy term.
- One can make the premium payment flexibility as annually, semi-annually quarterly or month to month according to the convenience.
- Maturity policy amount is free from any tax under the segment 10D of the Indian Tax Act and the premium amount payable to the policyholder is additionally exempted under area 80 C.
- Jeevan Lakshya offer two optional riders and they are –
- LIC Disability and Accidental Death
- LIC Assurance rider for the New Term
- Minimum Basic Sum Assured ought to be Rs. 25,00,000 for the Aggregate classification, yet in the event that the client is a non-smoker then he/she is profited in a type of twofold measure of whole guaranteed in the arrangement that is Rs. 50,00,000/-.
- The premium amount of the policy can be paid yearly and the measure of the premium is likewise low.
- This plan can be obtained effortlessly on the online and the revival time frame for the policy is 2 years on the off chance that the client missed any premium payments.
- The plan offers an elegance time of 30 days for the payment of the premium amount.
- Be that as it may, one has to remember one important thing and that is, as it is a term design so there is no maturity benefit of the LIC e-term design.
- The policyholder can improve the policy cover from Rs.1 Lakh to Rs.25 Lakhs.
- Health Plus plan is an interesting long-term health insurance plan that combines the health insurance covers of the whole family – spouse, husband and the kids.
- This plan offer advantages like hospital cash benefit and major surgical benefit alongside the ULIP component that meets the domiciliary treatment-related costs of the customer and other insured members of the family.
- Premium amount can be paid by mode if ESC is just at yearly, half-yearly or monthly basis.
- Health Plus permits the increase or decrease in premiums amid the term of the policy. The increment in premium must be in multiples of Rs.500 and in the event of a reduction, the base premium conditions must be fulfilled. In any case, increase or decrease in premiums does not influence the level of health cover and Hospital Cash Benefit and Major surgical benefits.
- No death insurance cover is accessible under the plan. If there should be an occurrence of death of the policyholder, the fund value of units held in the policy fund is payable to the nominee or legal heir(s) of the principal insured.
- Any medical condition or any related condition that is prior in the policyholder is prohibited from Health Plus. Case any illnesses, symptoms, treatments, pains, and surgery that have emerged sooner or later preceding the initiation of this scope, irrespective of whether any medical treatment or advice was sought. Any such condition or related condition about which the PI or protected dependant know knew or could sensibly have been accepted to have known will be deemed to be pre-existing.
- This life insurance policy is additionally outlined just for women.
- LIC Jeevan Bharathi – It is a money back plan, thus there is security and surety to the client that she will a percentage of the sum that is assured at a regular interval of time rather than in a form of lump sum payment at the end of the year. This is an essential element as a continuous flow of money is very important in order to continue livelihood.
- In the event that you have a decent information about the money invested, at that point, you can utilize the maturity amount of this money back plan to purchase an annuity. One even enjoys the flexibility of paying the premium amount in advance only.
- Customer needs to pay a premium amount for the complete tenure of the desired plan of 15-20 years.
- The customer enjoys the advantage of the survival benefit of 20% of the sum that is assured to be paid by LIC for every 5 policy years.
- At the point when the tenure of the policy ends, a maturity benefit is paid in the form of the remaining sum that is guaranteed alongside the accrued bonus of the plan to the customer and one can even anchor 3 extra riders as an extra advantage as takes after-
- Critical Illness rider
- Accident Benefit rider
- Congenital Disabilities benefit rider
The facility of loan can be benefited by the customer under the New Jeevan Anand policy after payment of premiums for at least 3 full years.
Jeevan Lakshya Plan
Consequently, this plan suits generally all women. One can even win benefits through rewards under this plan.
LIC’s e-Term policy is an entire life cover policy that gives complete financial protection to the insured’s family if there should be an occurrence of any heart-breaking or any unanticipated occasion. This term insurance plan will be accessible through the online application process just and no operators are required.
Health is a vital factor in a woman’s life and the Health Plus is the initial step of LIC India in the field of Health Insurance. Most likely, putting resources into wellbeing needs the entirety of your mind and understanding. Health Plus will serve your intention of health security in each conceivable way.
LIC Jeevan Bharathi – I Plan
The majority of the over 3 riders are vital for women as it covers cancer, common female disease, childbirth and etc.
These are the best 5 plans from LIC for women. In this way, one can pick any of these and have a safe year ahead.